Zyra's website //// Insurance //// AIG Motor Insurance //// Home Insurance //// Site Index
AIG Home Insurance
You could save money with AIG Home Insurance or so they claim. Why not have a read below and then visit their site and see if it's true!
AIG Home Insurance:
"Looking to save money on your home insurance? Switch to AIG Direct and we could save you £££s (Independent research showed that potential savings of up to £92 were achieved in 10% of quotes*). For great cover at a great price, ask us for a quote today.
At AIG Direct we always give you our best price whether you are a new or existing customer. We believe that all home owners should have the chance to benefit from a great deal.
We are so confident of our prices that we guarantee to refund your money if you find a cheaper quote on a like for like basis within 48 hours**.
Here are 3 great reasons why you should take out cover with us:
- We always give you our best price whether you are a new or existing customer
- We are part of AIG, one of the world's largest and financially strong organisations
- We'll also give you a great price at time of renewal
With AIG Direct home insurance you get...
- New for old cover
- Cover for replacement locks and freezer contents
- Accidental damage cover for your TV, home computers and home entertainment systems
- Personal accident protection of up to £10,000 in the event of permanent disability with the option of upgrading cover
- Immediate cover with flexible payment options".
If you have been tempted by this, here was the link:
The Link Was Here To Go To The Place!
www.aigdirecthome.co.uk affiliate program is with BUY AT but was later bunged up
It's a shame that this page has had to be corked, but it's not the fault of AIG! If Buy.at had managed to get an agreeable contract with affiliates, we'd still be linking to AIG. In fact, AIG is a notable name in the insurance business, and I remember some claims for travel insurance for myself going through the claims department at AIG. Anyway, it's not AIG's fault that Buy.at have made a mess of things. Let's hope their next affiliate program will have better luck and not have the affiliate marketing company bought out by AOL. Come on, AIG! Let's get this page back on again, being good for business!
Update 2012: The Buy.at problem only lasted a year and then Buy.at was bought.out again by Affiliate Window. It's all been settled now. We would like to promote AIG again here, so let's get a new affiliate program!
Other companies in the business line of Home Insurance do quite well here.