Zyra's website //// Insurance //// AIG Home Insurance //// Car Insurance //// Site Index
AIG Motor Insurance
If the below is true, then AIG Motor Insurance can save you money, just by placing a few clicks online. See if you can be one of the 10%.
AIG Motor Insurance:
"Looking to save money on your car insurance? Switch to AIG Direct and we could save you £££s (Independent research showed that potential savings of up to £158 were achieved in 10% of quotes*). For great cover at a great price, ask us for a quote today.
At AIG Direct we always give you our best price whether you are a new or existing customer. We believe that all motorists should have the chance to benefit from a great deal.
We are so confident of our prices that we guarantee to refund your money if you find a cheaper quote on a like for like basis within 48 hours.
Here are 3 great reasons why you should take out cover with us:
- We always give you our best price whether you are a new or existing customer
- We can offer you great cover at a competitive price by searching through our specially selected panel of insurers to find the best deal for you
- We are part of AIG, one of the worlds largest organisations and we are working with a number of insurance underwriters to get you our best deal.
With AIG Direct car insurance you get...
- Free courtesy car when you use an approved repairer
- Unlimited cover for manufacturers audio and navigation equipment
- Personal accident protection of up to £10,000 in the event of permanent disability with the option of upgrading cover
- Immediate cover with flexible payment options".
If you have been tempted by this, here was the link:
The Link Was Here To Go To AIG Motor Insurance!
http://www.aigdirectcar.co.uk affiliate program is with BUY AT
It's a shame that this page has had to be corked and later bunged up, but it's initially not the fault of AIG! If Buy.at had managed to get an agreeable contract with affiliates, we'd still be linking to AIG. In fact, AIG is a notable name in the insurance business, and I remember some claims for travel insurance for myself going through the claims department at AIG. Anyway, it's not AIG's fault that Buy.at have made a mess of things. Let's hope their next affiliate program will have better luck and not have the affiliate marketing company bought out by AOL. There is positive news on this: A year later, Buy.at was acquired by Affiliate Window and subsequently had much better diplomacy with affiliates. Now what about AIG? Most Car Insurance companies do well here!