Zyra's website //// Insurance //// Home Insurance //// Nationwide //// Nationwide Car Insurance //// Nationwide Life Insurance //// Nationwide Mortgages //// Site Index
Nationwide Home Insurance
Insure your property with Nationwide. Below are ten very good reasons why you should get your house covered with them.
Nationwide Home Insurance:
"Here are 10 great reasons why Nationwide Home Insurance is better than standard......
- No extra charge for monthly payments - we won't charge you for the convenience of paying in instalments.
- Temporary accommodation - if your home is damaged and you have to move out, we'll put a roof over your head.
- Fridge / Freezer cover up to £500 - you won't go hungry if you lose the contents of your fridge or freezer due to malfunction or power cut.
- Replacement locks and keys - you're automatically covered for up to £500 for the cost of replacing locks and keys to your home
-Increased cover for birthdays, weddings and religious festivals - we'll increase your contents sum insured by 10% for the 30 days before and after the event - you've enough to worry about already!
- MP3 Player & music downloads - other insurers will cover the cost of a replacement MP3 player, but we'll even cover the music you've paid for and downloaded (subject to certain conditions). How's that for music to your ears?
- Cover on the move - moving home? Feeling stressed about the process. We can help reduce the burden - our policy automatically covers your belongings during the move.
- Student accommodation cover - if your son or daughter is away at college or university, our home insurance also covers their contents in student digs - one less cost to worry about.
- Cover for cash - it's not just material goods that we cover, we also cover personal money kept in your home, up to the value of £500.
- 24 hour helplines - you'll get access to our medical, legal, tax and counselling helplines 24hrs a day".
If you have been tempted by this, here's the link:
The Link Was Here To Go To The Place!
http://www.nationwide.co.uk/ affiliate program is with Commission Junction. Oh that's a shame! It's gone! So now this page has had to be bunged up. We hope they'll have a new affiliate program again soon. In the meantime, there are other home insurance connections here.